Galesburg-Augusta Primary August Academics!
IF YOUR STUDENT WAS ELIGIBLE, YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED BY THE PRIMARY SCHOOL OFFICE. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS INTENDED AS A REMINDER.
Galesburg-Augusta Primary will be having an additional summer support program for eligible G-A Primary students.
Eligibility for summer support was determined by the following criteria:
- Enrolled at G-A Primary in grades K-3 for the 2020-2021 school year
- Acadience scores
- Teacher recommendation
- Summer school will meet 4 days a week, Monday – Thursday, from 8:00 - 11:00 am. (Drop off and pick up will be 7:45 - 11:15) during the first three weeks in August, starting Monday, August 2, 2021.
- Location: G-A Primary School
- Breakfast and lunch will be served daily, available through the summer food program.
- School bus transportation will be scheduled to be provided.
- Direct questions to Heather Ledlow, Title I Coordinator - 269-484-2066