Galesburg-Augusta Middle School August Academics!
IF YOUR STUDENT WAS ELIGIBLE, YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN CONTACTED BY THE MIDDLE SCHOOL OFFICE. THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS INTENDED AS A REMINDER.
Galesburg-Augusta Middle School will be having an additional summer support program for eligible G-AMS students. This is an opportunity for students to focus on specific skill building in mathematics and reading in preparation for the start of the 2021-2022 school year.
Eligibility for summer support was determined by the following criteria:
- Enrolled at G-A Middle School, grades 4-7 for the 2020/2021 school year
- NWEA math and reading scores
- Historical grades / teacher recommendations
Here are the details:
- The August Academic program will meet 4 days per week, Monday – Thursday, from 8:00 - 11:00 am. (Drop off and pick up will be 7:45 - 11:15)
- Location: G-A Middle School
- This is a three-week program, starting Monday, August 2, 2021.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served daily, available through the summer food program.
- School bus transportation will be provided to students in the district