EDUStaff is an educational staffing company who specializes in training and providing quality substitute teachers (or guest teachers), substitute paraprofessionals, and other employee types to our partnering school districts. Founded in 2010, EDUStaff has quickly become known in the educational community for providing outstanding customer service to our partnering school districts, our external employees and our guest teachers!
BENEFITS OF BEING A GUEST TEACHER
Becoming a guest teacher provides great opportunity for every stage of life. Here are just a few:
- Flexible schedule to accept assignments when you want.
- Work in your child or grandchild’s school.
- Make a positive difference in your community.
- Get a foot in the door at a school district as your potential future employer.
- If you like variety, EDUStaff offers a range of opportunities, which are customizable to your comfort level and experience.
GUEST TEACHER REQUIREMENTS
Per State of Michigan law, applicants must have one of the following to become a guest teacher:
- Current Michigan Teaching Certificate.
- Expired Michigan Teaching Certificate.
- 60+ credit hours from an accredited community college, or an accredited college or university with no less than a 2.0 GPA verified with official transcripts (acceptance of this minimum is at the discretion of each individual school district).
Note: Requires a $45.00 substitute teaching permit applied for by EduStaff
- Out of State Teaching Certificate with transcripts showing 60+ credit hours from an accredited community college, or an accredited college or university with no less than a 2.0 GPA.
- Anyone working in a K-12 setting must be fingerprinted and pass a criminal history background check.
HOW TO APPLY
Log on to www.EDUStaff.org
For more information contact our customer service department.