The High School's annual fall NHS Blood Drive will be taking place on November 5th. We would appreciate anyone who would like to donate. Sign up here today!
- Every 2 seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood and or platelets.
- Blood and platelets cannot be manufactured; they can only come from volunteer donors.
- One donation can potentially save up to three lives.
- Approximately 36,000 units of red blood cells are needed every day in the U. S.
- The blood type most often requested by hospitals is type O.